Easter Activity - This Emergent Reader Printable Book Introduces Sharing and Subtracting
In the link below you will find a story that can be used for shared reading called Mr. Bunny Shares an emergent reader printable book. This story can be redone on chart paper, in a predictable chart or displayed on a smartboard to be used as a shared reading experience. The concepts of sharing or subtracting can be introduced in relation to the story.
Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft
1. Cut one paper plate in half for the ears or use the one provided in the member's area. Add pink construction paper for the interior of the ears. Glue the ears onto the head.
2. Add facial features to the bunny face.
Color, Cut, Fold and Glue Egg Basket Craft
1. Copy the template on card stock.
1. Cut the template on the solid lines including below the bunny ears and around them.
2. Have the students decorate the back of the template where it indicates.
4. Glue and assemble where it indicates on the template.
5. Students can glue on name template.
Easter Basket Template
Easter Basket Craft - Milk Carton Craft
Instructions for the Craft
1. Cut the top part of the milk carton, leaving the lip part to support the head of the bunny.
2. Children color the bunny template and cut it out.
3. Wrap the template around the milk carton and glue it on.
4. Add grass and some Easter eggs for an Easter surprise!
Easter Chick and Egg Craft
1. Children paint or color and cut the chick that is in the link below
2. Cut the egg outline
1. Copy the card on paper or card stock
2. Have the children color the picture
3. The card is folded in half
4. The Easter verse is cut and glued inside the card
Connect the Number Dots Bunny
In the link below you will find a connect the dots bunny.
This activity makes a great Spring bulletin board craft and writing display. The templates are found in the Spring theme unit or accessed in the member's area under Easter. The bunny would be cut and assembled as displayed in the photograph. The children can can complete the writing template by telling what they like about Spring. A blank template is also available to create a different writing composition (Hop Into Easter).